PAW Osteosupport Joint Care Powder Capsules for Cat 60 Pack
Clinically proven to provide arthritis relief for cats.
A highly concentrated green lipped mussel powder that is clinically proven to provide arthritis relief for cats. Provided in a measured capsule that can be opened and sprinkled onto food.
Cats get arthritis too! As cats get older they simply seem to slow down with age, however research suggests that many cats suffer from Osteoarthritis. Perna128®, the highly concentrated green lipped mussel powder in PAW Osteosupport for cats, is a freshly harvested green lipped mussel, that is manufactured at lower temperatures following a one step propriety process for a higher yield of nutrients to provide:
- Advanced Arthritis Care - Joint pain relief for dogs: In a recent trial of over 111 dogs and cats, 80% of pet owners saw improved mobility in less than 3 weeks, stating their pets were happier and enjoying a better quality of life.
- Highly palatable & easy to administer: 98% of owners said Osteosupport is highly palatable and is easy to give to their cat, either as treat or sprinkled in their food.
- Effective at reducing inflammation: Up to 6 times more effective than glucosamine at reducing inflammation. A highly concentrated green lipped mussel powder that is clinically proven to provide arthritis relief for cats. Provided in a measured capsule that can be opened and sprinkled onto food.
- Piggott R & Webster AJW: Evaluation of the Efficacy & Safety of Osteosupport Joint Care Powder containing 500 mg Perna128(R) Green Lipped Mussel Powder (500 mg Perna canaliculus) for arthritis in cats using measures and activity monitoring to measure pain relief. 2009.
- Inflammation Modulating Activity of Perna128® by Inhibiting Superoxide Production & its implications in Osteoarthritis. University of Otago. July 2005.
Contains 500 mg Perna128® Green Lipped Mussel in a two piece gelatin capsule.
Dosage & Format
- 500 mg Perna128® green lipped mussel powder, encapsulated in a two piece gelatin capsule.
- Dose at 1 capsule daily.
- Available in 60 capsules per bottle.
Use with precaution in pregnant or lactating animals. Contraindicated for use in animals with allergy to seafood (typically demonstrated by inducing vomiting). For Animal Treatment Only.
When to Use
For cats displaying the clinical signs of arthritis: e.g. lameness, reluctance to rise, reduced mobility.
For cats that are ‘slowing down’ with age or struggling to jump up.
As an adjunct with pharmaceutical pain relief for cats. eg. NSAIDs.
A light green powder in a clear two-piece capsule.
Essential 6® Spot-on for Cats. To provide topical essential fatty acid supplementation for a healthy coat and skin.
|Brand||Pure Animal Wellbeing (PAW)|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Carnarvon Vet Hospital users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.