PAW Coat, Skin & Nails Multivitamin Chews 300g
Low fat kangaroo flavoured vitamin for healthy coats.
PAW Coat, Skin & Nails™ Multivitamin Chews are highly palatable low fat kangaroo based chews to help support a healthy skin, a shiny coat and strong nails in your dog. It contains essential nutrients such as Biotin, Silica and Chia seeds to maintain a healthy skin and coat.
Ingredients: Kangaroo meat & by-product meal, rye and soy flour, flaxseed, dextrose, natural preservatives, emulsifiers and binders, chia seeds, silica, polyunsaturated fatty acids (with DHA/EPA), vitamin C, niacin (B3), riboflavin (B2), vitamin A, thiamine (B1), pyridoxine (B6), folic acid (B9), biotin (B7), natural flavour and colour, zinc sulfate, iron sulfate, copper sulfate, manganese oxide, calcium iodate and selenium.
Typical Analysis: 26.7% protein, 6.1% crude fat, 3.7% crude fibre and 1.2% salt (naturally occurring)
Other Analysis: (per chew / 5 g): Energy 66.5 kJ / 15.9 kcal
- For additional skin health and coat shine, consider using PAW Dermega® Omega 3 & 6 Oral Supplement in the diet to improve your pets omega balance & intake.
- Essential 6 - a unique blend of essential fatty acids & essential oils used topically to reduce odour, moisturise dry skin and maintain coat and skin health.
- Sensitive Skin Shampoo - a non-irritant, sulphate free shampoo that gently cleans the coat.
Dosage & Format
Dog Weight & Daily Dose
0-4 kg - ½ chew
5-14 kg - 1 chew
15-29 kg - 2 chews
30 kg+ - 3 chews
When to Use
- Any dog with insufficient nutritional support to maintain a healthy skin & coat (e.g. deficient in key skin nutrients)
- Dogs with dull and brittle coats
- Dogs with weak and splitting nails
- Dogs with dry / cracking paws
- Dogs with flaky dry skin.
|Brand||Pure Animal Wellbeing (PAW)|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Carnarvon Vet Hospital users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.