Voltage Paste provides a quick energy source, providing herbs and amino acids for natural energy production, combating fatigue, and aiding with concentration and focus. It is a 100% natural, drug-free, non-swabbable formula and does not contain caffeine. Its is recommended to be used 2 – 4 hours before the event.
Why do I need it?
- Makes sure the horse is ready to start with the bell, first step or jump
- Gives a spark to the sluggish starter
- Ensures your horse gets the most usable energy possible when it’s working its hardest
- Maintains red blood cell production at the highest levels so oxygen transport is kept high
- Ensures glycogen is converted to useable energy quickly
- Is presented as a convenient paste ready to administer
Voltage contains natural herbs and amino acids including Dimethylglycine (DMG), Tyrosine, Histidine and Arginine.
An animo acid found to elevate the mood, help to form red and white blood cells, and provide a source of energy.
An essential amino acid that builds the immune system. It is know for creating a balancing action that may prevent some allergies.
L-Arginine is an amino acid which increases protein synthesis, regulates hormone secretion, and maintains thymus function. In blood vessels, Arginine is converted to the amino acid citrulline which releases nitric oxide – a potent vasodilator and is also used in body repair following exercise.
Contains a herbal extract that has been shown to fight fatigue, improve blood flow efficiency, and to neutralize acids in the blood stream during high intensity exercise or competition. Also has anti-inflammatory properties.
B vitamins are involved in a range of physiological activities including converting glucose into energy in muscles and nerves, formation of red blood cells, metabolism of carbohydrates, protein and fat, circulation, assisting to prevent ‘tying-up’, to treat sore or stiff muscles, plus to relieve stress, increase appetite and assist with immunity.
- Tyrosine: which is involved in energy metabolism
- Histidine: is involved in normal growth
- Arginine: has a role in insulin production and increases protein synthesis
- Go Tu Kola: (do not confuse with caffeine) is a source of B group vitamins, which have a role in the metabolism and maintenance of normal muscles and nerve function.
Voltage does not contravene any rules of competition.