Natural preservative for leather articles. Repels, protects, restores. Unsurpassed for restoring water hardened leather to its original softness.
- Repels water
- Protects against stiffening and cracking
- Restores pliability to dried-out leather
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Shake well before use.
- Make sure the leather to be treated is clean and dry.
- Oil may tend to darken leather but is recommended when oil penetration and ease of application are important.
- Apply one or two coats as conditions may require.
- Allow article to stand for a few hours.
- Wipe off surplus oil before use.
Do not use on suede and nubuck
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Carnarvon Vet Hospital users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review